For companies that need support for the functioning of IT infrastructure and business processes, TechExpert offers services for professional management, software support, IT infrastructure technical support based on outsourcing. IT outsourcing from the TechExpert company includes a wide selection of IT services provided at a professional level due to the fact that we have the opportunity to specialize in a narrow area, using advanced technologies and constantly accumulating experience in serving many clients.
As part of ensuring the functioning of each group of IT outsourcing services, our specialists can perform work on organization, configuration, technical support and ensuring the functioning of equipment and software. Taking into account the previously mentioned, a high level of information security is ensured thanks to the constant updating of client and server software, antivirus databases, configuration of scanning policies and security systems, monitoring and notification systems, checking the status of the security system.
What are the benefits of IT outsourcing?
- Qualified assistance in all matters related to IT infrastructure maintenance
- Quality of work performance and service provision as a whole regulated by SLA
- Organizational and operational flexibility
- Continuity of IT services
- Effective management of IT infrastructure costs
- There is no need to search and recruit personnel, check the specialist's compliance, training and certification
Types of IT outsourcing by TechExpert
- Problem and Incident Management
- Desktop OS support and office add-ons
- Software development away
- Desktop OS Standardization
- Installing updates
- Routers and Switches
- Rotless mesh
- Unified communications and IP telephony
- Audit and design
- Monitoring and server management
- Backup Management
- Productivity management
- Migrations and updates
- Emergency update and replication update
- Consolidation and virtualization of servers
- Corporate mail system
- Active Directory
- Terminal services
- Hmarni services М365
- IT infrastructure audit
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Regulatory compliance with information security
- Media Access Control (NAC)
- Firewall, VPN
- Security endpoint
- Forgiveness to waste money (DLP)
- Web Security
- Email Security
- Migration of Linux servers from other operating systems
- Renting virtual servers on Linux
- Hosting server add-ons on Linux
- Solution for high-conversion projects under Linux operating system
- Installing the monitoring system and Zabbix alert
- Installing the LAMP/LNMP add-on stack (Linux-Apache/Nginx-MySQL-PHP)
- Database management system hosting (MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Linux based security and routing management
Variants of cooperation
Payment for the services of a specialist for a certain period of time
- A contract is concluded between the client and the contractor for a fixed service time and a certain cost of this time.
- After this time, the client pays the next bill issued by the contractor for a fixed price.
- You can use the limit for a long time (week, month, year) to solve your problems.
- The cost of the services depends on their duration and the specialist's level of qualification.
- Works are carried out in accordance with the list of services specified in the contract.
Provision of IT services under a contract that includes all support conditions
- The task facing the customer: support of the complex or individual elements of the infrastructure
- Signing of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the customer and the TechExpert company
- Determining the cost of monthly support according to the SLA
- Monthly payments with the possibility of adjusting the level and cost of services provided
- Responding to customer requests in the shortest possible time
The service involves the engagement of a TechExpert specialist by the customer for the duration of work on a specific project
- The customer company hires an employee outside its staff, functionally he will perform his duties in the company, an employee of which he is not.
- Works are carried out at the customer's site for a fairly long (usually 1 to 3 months) period.
- When outstaffing, the specialist of the TechExpert company is subject to the internal procedures of the customer's company.
- Complete confidentiality in work is ensured.
Providing IT specialists to solve a specific problem that the Customer has
- Services are provided without signing a contract.
- The provision of an IT specialist for incident resolution is based on an hourly fee.
- Works are carried out in accordance with the previously described requirements.
To help you get the most out of your collaboration, we offer a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that meets your service needs, including specific timeframes and specific response commitments.
The TechExpert company guarantees the speed and quality of the provided IT services by offering its customers a service level agreement (SLA). Thanks to the conclusion of the SLA, the company is provided with a package of services that fully meets its requirements and features of business processes. Thus, an individual approach to the customer's needs allows you to determine the guaranteed parameters, and access to reports on the services provided provides confidence that the paid service is provided in accordance with the agreed requirements.