TechExpert has a strong background in working with businesses to maximise their investment in IT without increasing their operational overhead. Typically we work with businesses that have implemented their own solutions and either have their own internal support function, but are looking to leverage our experience and economies of scale in delivering an IT service without having an impact on the core functions of their business or want to outsource their service desk. TechExpert has the commercial acumen and technical expertise to guarantee such success in the optimisation of your IT.
Within the framework of technical support TechExpert offers a wide variety of services, mainly emphasizing on operability of software and hardware IT-infrastructure as well as increasing efficiency of client’s employees with user support. As the main principles of our support are based on the world standards of IT Service Management, we provide the structured process-based approach to Service Desk at handling incidents/problems/requests and guaranteed support quality in compliance with Service-Level Agreement.
From IT sourcing & project implementation to our 100% custom support packages, TechExpert helps you to meet your business goals. We deliver outstanding value by working with you to offer bespoke IT support solutions that both meet the needs of the business and support the wants of the users.
Proactive IT Support
TechExpert not only keeps your IT functioning. We aim to deliver IT that truly benefits your business, so we work hard to fully understand your business objectives and commit ourselves to deliver IT solutions that meet these objectives using best practices.
Business never stands still so we continually monitor your IT performance and seek ways to optimise IT in line with any critical business or technological changes.
For all our business customers we offer remote support to enable fast and effective response to problems. For those customers that want a fully managed service we provide a comprehensive remote management solution for your network. This includes proactively using remote diagnostics to minimize emergency calls and resolve issues quickly.
Our unique and flexible helpdesk programme provides a range of levels of operational support and expertise, tailored to the specific information technology and ICT needs of your organisation.
The technical support serves as a single point of contact for users and has the following structure:
- 1st line – Ticketing System – employees who initially handle requests of telephone-based transactions
- 2nd line – Help Desk – technical specialists with profound knowledge on certain technologies and software products who co-ordinate and resolve incidents as quickly as possible
- 3rd line – Service Desk – department with the primary functions of making changes to component that is required to resolve (i.e. code change, hardware replacement, vendor support etc.)
Service Level Agreement
For you to benefit the most from the collaboration we offer the conclusion of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) which responds to your service needs encompassing a specified time frame and specific response obligations.
Like our Support Plans, we can customise or upgrade our SLAs to meet the needs of your business, for example:
- We can customise faster, or slower response times for normal, urgent and severe issues
- We can optionally provide faster response for severe issues (a guaranteed 1 hour response upgrade option is available)
- We can optionally agree penalties for failure to comply with the SLA
- We can include uptime guarantees for network links, devices, servers and applications