IT integration into a single global mail network with a single Active Directory for Rittal TOV
Client — Rittal TOV. A distinctive feature of «Rittal» company is a wide range of services – from products in the field of enclosures, power distribution, climate control and IT to engineering and service.
In order to maintain availability, link users devices into a single informational system, migrate from old versions of Active Directory to new ones and increase the level of fault tolerance of IT infrastructure of the company at all, it became necessary to carry out an IT integration company into a single global mail network with a single Active Directory. Our company has a successful experience working with «Techexpert», so for help we turned to them.
As parts of the project of IT integration there were allocated 4 parts:
- Preparation of computers – upgrade OS to version 1909 or newer; deploy the Palo Alto antivirus; rename computers according to the FLG standard.
- Preparations of mobile devices – only iPhone/iPad are supported, update to the latest version.
- Preparation of Active Directory – clean up AD from unnecessary/old/unnecessary entries, group policies, etc.
- Preparation of the postal system – rename mailboxes according to our standard, check mail delivery rules, etc.
For the first part, Preparation of computers has been done: checked the relevance of the operating system, installed a unified antivirus and renamed user computers to match the corporate standard.
For the second part, Preparation of mobile devices has been done: users update the OS on their Apple mobile devices to the latest version as soon as it becomes available.
For the third part, Preparation of Active Directory has been done: renamed user accounts, organized accounts in Active Directory, removed unused group policy objects, provided with a list of accounts in Active Directory that are not employee accounts.
For the fourth part, Preparation of the postal system has been done: renamed shared mailbox and mailing lists, provided with a list of send connectors and mail processing flow rules, changed user email addresses.
Technical support services for TOV I-Travels (BlaBlaCar)
Client — TOV «I-Travels» (BlaBlaCar)
To support some of our IT services in the office in Kyiv, it was not advisable to have a separate IT department or even one full-time administrator, so last summer we were looking for a provider of technical support services. When choosing a performer, our main requirements were:
- Setting up peripheral devices and checking their performance.
- Managing and configuring laptops and PCs, checking their performance.
- Keeping records and issuing PCs to users.
- Training of internal employees (instruction on using a PC).
- IT support of employees on site and remotely as needed.
- Fixing and accounting of appeals through the internal JIRA system.
- Possibility of providing services in English.
- Volume of services – several hours a week, flexibility depending on needs.
We chose the Techexpert team of specialists and did not regret it!
Thanks to the support of Techexpert, we can no longer worry about possible technical issues and difficult tasks with office equipment. Our employees can always turn to specialists and receive quality service in any matter related to the IT infrastructure. The management also feels confident, because separate technicians, a personal service manager, who monitors the timeliness of tasks, coordinates the interaction between users and administrators, provides monthly reports on the work performed, and, if necessary, regulates all organizational issues, are assigned to service our company.
After a year of cooperation, our company highly appreciates the level and quality of training of Techexpert’s technical specialists, whose coordinated and timely work allows us to carry out our activities even in difficult wartime conditions.
We express confidence in our further fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation for the benefit of common interests!
Assistance with opening a representative office in Kiev, Ukraine
Customer - Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Service GmbH
Objectives: The main task of the customer was to open a representative office in Kiev and set all the equipment and services on time.
Complex project on migration of the desktops to the latest Microsoft software
Customer - Bayer
Objectives: The customer had the task to fulfill migration of all desktops with Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP to a new platform - Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7. Also TechExpert was to keep this massive transition as seamless as possible , and for this purpose - to train employees using the new software. One of the main tasks was to spend optimum financial cost with minimum disruption to production.
Implementation of Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010
Customer - Platinum Bank
Objectives: The customer’s goal was to improve significantly the quality of customer service and to ensure the integration with other System Center products, which has been previously used in our company. That is why the Customer decided to implement Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 (SCSM 2010) , and as a result to get an integrated solution for the IT- infrastructure management.
Complex project on modernization of information system including virtualization
Customer - Rittal
- Modernization of the services provided by existing information system, including the implementation of virtualization system up to current requirements of business processes in day-to-day activities.
- The deployed solution should ensure the continuity of business processes striking a balance between the fault tolerance and costs of system implementation.
Migration to the new enterprise mail system using Microsoft Exchange Server
Customer - Sanoma Media
Objectives: The challenge for the company was to upgrade the mail system in order to improve user productivity and to reduce the risk of data loss or leakage.
- The specialists of TechExpert company had successfully fulfilled the project on migration to the new enterprise mail system. Within the project scope was carried out migration from the existing mail system to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- Resulting from the project fulfillment customer managed to achieve the required business objectives such as improvement in efficiency of users’ teamwork, availability and reliability of mail system, improvement in securing the environment of e-mail exchange.