TechExpert solution for VoiP system based on Asterisk solves the following tasks:
- Implementation of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Integration with the existing office private branch exchange (PBX)
- Access to VoIP network for legitimate remote users
- Calls to public switched telephone network (PSTN):
- Internet calls to PSTN
- Direct calls to PSTN
- Low-cost skype calls abroad
- Voice mail
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Call Center (calls queuing and their further assignment to agents)
- Call detail record (CDR)
- Fault-tolerance of VoIP network
Product and Technology expertise:
- Operating system - Linux Debian or Red Hat
- IP-PBX - Asterisk
- Fault-tolerance - High Available, HA
- Data synchronization of Asterisk disk subsystem – DRBD
- Softphones - XLite, Ekiga
- Hardware IP phones - Snom, Cisco, Grandstream, Linksys
- Digium analog and digital telephony cards
TechExpert offer solution for VoIP system based on Asterisk. VoIP is a communication system that ensures voice transmission over Internet or any other IP networks. VoIP is deployed on the basis of software private branch exchange (IP-PBX) – Asterisk. Asterisk is an open-source VoIP solution from Digium with the capability of various call management features.
There is a possibility to implement Asterisk gradually and to save money, for example, the integration of Asterisk server with the existing office private branch exchange (PBX) at the initial stage of VoIP implementation. At the same time PBX users can make VoIP calls. Integration is carried out using analog (FXO/FXS) or digital (ISDN) lines.
Asterisk maintains such protocols as SIP, H.323, IAX2, MGCP, Skinny/SCCP, XMPP, UNIStim, Skype, DUNDi, OSP, T.38.
Solution benefits for business:
- Reliability and stability. The system provides a high level of cluster fault-tolerance meeting the world standards and business needs.
- Мultifunctionality and flexibility.
- The system is comprised of several interintegrated hardware and software components that can be modified, changed and updated independently of each other.
- There is a capability to use Linux built-in functions and services as well as to install additional software.
- The use of advanced telephony features such as conferences. Call Center, voice mail, IVR, call forwarding, identification of incoming number.
- Calls safety due to media data encryption – SRTP.
- Possibility to make more than one call in the framework of data transmission channel.
- Stay in touch anywhere. Solely IP network (enterprise LAN/MAN/WAN or Internet) is required in order to connect to the office Asterisk server.
- User can make calls over Asterisk from another city or abroad, free of charge within the enterprise network or under fees of office phone company to external telephone networks.
- Using the software modules for Skype integration it is possible to make low-cost calls to international destinations bypassing public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Possibility to implement gradually through integration with existing PBX.